Debbie's Pantry Banana Bread Recipe
There are many Banana Bread Recipes ! I like mine moist as can be !
1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
2-2 1/2 cup mashed bananas (I like extra bananas)
1 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 cup milk
- Cream 1/2 cup butter until light and fluffy
- Gradually beat in the white and brown sugar
- Mix in 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Add the 2 eggs and beat together thoroughly
- Add 2 to 2 1/2 mashed bananas
- Mix in 2 cups of flour and 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder and 1/4 teaspoon salt a little at a time then mix in the 1/2 cup milk
- Pour into a regular bread pan and bake in preheated 350 degree...