For the Crust:
- 1 1/4 cups of crushed Graham Crackers
- 4 tbsp of melted butter
- 1/3 cup of brown sugar
For the Filling:
- 2 14 oz cans of sweetened condensed milk
- 2/3 cup of key lime juice or regular lime juice
- 2 eggs
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F (177 C.).
- Add the Graham crackers, sugar, and butter to a mixing bowl. Using a spatula, mix until they are well combined and a wet, sandy mixture forms. Add the mixture to a 9 inch pie pan. Using a spatula once again, press it down and spread it out until a pie shell forms. Bake the Graham crust pie shell in the oven for 12 to 14 minutes. Remove it and set it aside to cool.
- Add the condensed milk, eggs, and key lime juice to a mixing bowl. Whisk until everything is w...